Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm Back...

I haven't written on here for a month. (Like duh... you couldn't figure that out for yourself!) I have been sick for 19 days. I am tired of not feeling good. Right now I feel good enough to go to work, etc, but NO energy left over for anything else. And, I am SO tired of this cold weather. I hate cold weather. The older I get, the worse it gets. I want at least 70 degree days and 50 at night for the coldest temps. I watched the Pro Bowl this evening. Nay... correction. I watched the scenery of Honolulu this evening... Seeing the bright sun, exotic surroundings, and big blue sky with puffy clouds... I felt better. Ah...to be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What WOULD it be like to be there? What would it feel like? What would you love about it? What do you value about it? How can you have that daily in some way?